Welcome to Tempo Property Management. We manage some of the area’s most desirable rentals. Our progressive staff understands the importance of consistently working on improving the quality of service provided. Our tenants feel comfortable knowing that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week they will be able to reach a qualified employee who will promptly address any maintenance issue as it relates to their safety or the integrity of your property.
As property managers we do more than find tenants and collect rents. Our job is to maximize income while maintaining the value of the property. We achieve this by implementing our “Attention to Detail” strategy across the board in the following areas:
- Market Analysis & Budgeting
- Negotiating Leases & Tenant Evaluation
- Property Maintenance, Inspection & Rehab
Types of Management Services
We provide management options to suit your portfolio needs:
- Enable you to invest without geographic barriers, Know landlord-tenant laws and regulations, Respond to maintenance requests, Control maintenance costs, Market your property and fill vacancies, Screen tenants and collect security deposits, Collect rent and handle delinquencies, Annual property registration
Full Management Plus:
- Includes all features of Core Management plus handling financial operations, such as tax payments, payroll and maintenance bills
- Process payables and receivables
- Monthly reports
- Annual budgets and semi-annual reviews
At Tempo we like to grow with our clients. So as your investments and interest in real estate increase we will continue to provide services to meet your expanding needs. We are a full service company for the long term investor and we look forward to working with you!
How does it work?
We establish a management plan which is tailored specifically for each property:
- Market Analysis, Operating Budget, Financing Proposals & Recommendations for Managing the Property
- Then we prepare a Marketing Plan using the Internet, Newspaper Advertising and Signs to assist in effectively promoting the property.
- Our final step in the process is to manage leases, tenant relations, and maintain the property.
We also offer our clients additional services of mortgage, tax and utility payments, dealing with code enforcement and rental registry violations, conducting routine property inspections, lead violations and more. Our services are neverending so your headache never begins!
Click on the link below to see sample forms we use in analyzing properties, as well as our management contract, rental agreement and rental application. You can also experience our online management system to see how easy we can make investing for you. Please view real estate tools, forms, and applications for more information.
View a sample report or get your own property analysis